Red Wing Pottery
Signatures and marks of Red Wing Pottery 1878 to 1967

Red Wing pottery was marked at each period of its history designated by the name of the company at the time. From 1878 to 1892 pottery was marked Red Wing Stoneware Co. From 1892 to 1936 Red Wing Union Stoneware was used. The final company name was The Red Wing Pottery Co. at the close of the plant in 1967. Not all of the pieces were marked and many different marks were used each period of time.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rum Rill
 
Rum Rill
 
Rum Rill
 
Rum Rill
Back            RealPriceGuides 
 
    2005-2009 ELewis All Rights Reserved